• The Inn is 2.3 miles North of the airport and ferry terminals. Turn left and head north
when you leave the terminals. (If you turn right you will go into the downtown area.)
• We are on the water side, one mile past the stop light at the Wal-Mart turn off (Don King Rd.).
• Our buildings are gray with red trim.
• We are three houses before the car wash, on the waterside. If you pass the car wash
you have gone too far.
• The Inn has plenty of free off-street parking on site and additional parking for RV’s,
boats and boat trailers near by.
• If you do not have a car, we are on the city bus route and cabs are readily available.
• Free Alaska Marine Highway Ferry Terminal and Airport Town Side Ferry Terminal pick up and drop-off is provided
when arranged for in advance.
• The Inn is Perfectly Located on the water, just 4 miles North of downtown Ketchikan, in the Tongass National forest, midway between the Islands most popular attractions. It is just two and a half miles from Ward Lake and the areas finest hiking trails.