The Black Bear Inn is ideally located at 5528 North Tongass Highway, Ketchikan, Alaska 99901
- The Inn is 2.3 miles North of the airport and ferry terminals. Turn left and head north
when you leave the terminals. (If you turn right you will go downtown where the cruise ships are docked.)
- We are on the water side of the road, one mile past the stop light at the Don King Rd turn off.
- Our buildings are gray with red trim. There is a small Black Bear on top of the mail box.
- We are three houses before the car wash. If you pass the car wash
you have gone too far.
- The Inn has free off-street parking on site and additional parking for RVs,
boats and boat trailers near by.
- If you do not have a car, we are on the city bus route and cabs are readily available.
- Free Alaska Marine Highway Ferry Terminal and Airport Town Side Ferry Terminal pick up and drop-off is provided. It should be arranged for in advance.
- The Inn is on the water, just 4 miles North of downtown Ketchikan, in the Tongass National forest, midway between the Islands most popular attractions. It is just two and a half miles from Ward Lake and the areas finest hiking trails.