• The Homestead suite, our largest unit in the B&B, is dedicated to the host’s great grand parents, Harriet and Forest Hunt who came to Alaska in 1898. It is on the far end of the first floor and has easy access from inside and outside the Inn.
• The main room has a memory foam/pillow top queen size and a memory foam/pillow top full size bed,
with room for one single roll away, when needed. The room is richly appointed in muted shades of gold, mauve, and apricot, with fine linens and quality furniture.
• There is an award-winning fireplace built into one wall across from two 5 ft mirrored closets. There is a writing desk next to the fireplace and a comfortable chair and ottoman on the other side of the room.
• The room feature family photos from the turn of the century and other interesting memorabilia. Quality bedding and several different pillows are provided so our guests will feel at home.
• There is a flat screen TV with DVD player in the main room and free high speed Internet wireless through out the unit.
• 6 ft sliding glass doors lead into the units second room. This glassed-in gathering room is the perfect place to set and observe nature and watch the ocean, year round.
• It has a dinning room table and chairs for 6, a refrigerator, microwave, and a work counter.
• The room gets lots of sun, has quality furniture and many Alaskan Art pieces on the walls.
• Terry bath robes, a hair dryer, toiletries, and many other guest niceties are provided in the unit.
• The large private mirrored bath has a deep, over-sized soaking tub and shower, two sinks, and lots of counter space.
Peak Season Rates – May through September, 2017:
• Depending on the month, rates range from $205 to $230 + tax, for one or two guests.
• There is a $10 charge for each additional guest.
• One night or longer stays are welcome.
• Maximum number if guests in the Homestead bedroom is 4.
Off Season rates start at $145 + tax per night for 1 or 2. Call for more information.