• The Eagles Nest is located on the top floor of the Black Bear Inn. It has its own private entrance and covered porch at the front of the Inn.
• This private one-bedroom luxury suite is decorated in shades of blue, tan and cream.
• The suite features the artwork of Fred Machetanz, Sidney Laurence and Nathalie Parenteau.
• The kitchen has a gathering table for 4 and living area had 2 leather love seats, a flat panel TV and DVD.
• Decorative Italian porcelain and travertine adorn the kitchen counters, the bathroom, the laundry room and the front foyer. The laundry room has a new free to use washer and dryer.
• The Full kitchen has everything you need to cook your own meals.
• The eating area and living area have hard wood floors, large wrap-around windows overlooking the ocean and mountains, and a freestanding propane fireplace.
• Bald Eagles perch on Spruce trees right outside the windows. Unforgettable sunsets can be seen from all the rooms.
• The bedroom has plush carpet, a flat panel TV with DVD player, and two memory foam / pillow top full size beds.
• The apartment comes with quality furnishings and bedding, several different kinds of pillows for guest to pick from, Terry bath robes, a hair dryer, toiletries and more. A radio with a CD player and free wireless high speed Internet is also provided. Smoking is permitted on the closed-in front porch.
Peak Season Rates – May through September, 2017:
• Depending on the month, rates range from $225 to $255 + tax, for one or two guests.
• There is a $10 charge for each additional guest.
• Two night or longer stays are welcome.
• Maximum number if guests in the Eagles Nest Apartment is 4.
Off Season rates start at $165 + tax per night for 1 or 2. Call for more information