• The Bunkhouse is a very romantic private cabin that sets beside the main house and overlooks the Tongass Narrows. It was originally floated to the property in 1940 from a cannery camp up north and opened for guests in July of 2007.
• The cabin walls are finished in white-washed red cedar and the floors are done in porcelain, travertine and slate.
• The main room has a memory foam / pillow top queen bed, a fireplace, a ceiling fan, and a eating and sitting area.
•Sirius satellite surround sound, cable TV, and high speed wireless Internet are provided.
• There are large picture windows overlooking the water.
• There is a small kitchenette with everything you need for a quick meal.
• The beautiful bathroom has a great travertine walk-in shower, hair dryer, toiletries and more.
• The entry room has a memory foam single captains bed and a beautiful view of the rock gardens.
• The open sun deck runs across the front of the cabin and is a great place to set and enjoy the Inside Passage.
• A pet may be excepted with prior approval.
Peak Season Rates – May through September:
• Cabin rate starts at $190 + tax for one or two guests.
• There is a $15 to $25 charge for each additional guest.
• One night stays are welcome.
Off Season rate is $130 + tax per night for 1 or 2. Call for more information