• Check In is 3:00 PM and Check Out is 11:00 AM unless other arrangements are made.
• Early arrivals may drop off their luggage after 8:00 AM.
• Late arrivals need to notify the Inn in advance. If you arrive after 9:00 PM the front door will be open. There will be a note on the door indicating where your room is located.
• Arrangements must be made in advance for children to stay at the Inn.
• With prior approval 1 or 2 small pets can be booked in the Bunkhouse Cabin. A small cleaning fee and deposit are charged.
To insure that your vacation goes as planned, we encourage you to look into travelers Insurance.
The Quote Wight Company will check all the companies and find the one that is best for you.
Click to view TRAVEL INSURANCE
Full payment is required, at the time of booking, for the first 1 to 3 night of a guests stay. A 50% reservation deposit is required at the time of booking, if the stay is for more than 6 nights. Personal Checks, Cashier Checks, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express payments are accepted.
May through September Cancellations must be made 60 days ahead a time for the deposit to be returned. Off Season Cancellations must be made 14 days ahead of time for the deposit to be returned. In all cases a $50 cancellation processing fee will be retained from the deposit along with a credit card processing fee. When the cancellation involves more than for one room, the cancellation fee may be more. When a cancellation is made after the cut off date a credit is given. The credit is good for 2 years and can be used by the original guest or anyone they choose to give or sell it to.
A stay at the Black Bear Inn is a wonderful gift . . . a forever memory . . . to share with family,
friends or associates! Certificates are available for a specific room or for a desired monetary amount. Discounts are available when more than 5 gift Certificates are ordered at once. Call for more information.
Click to view our GIFT CERTIFICATE